Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20 door board

24 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
52.3 K Views
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I seen the jumpers. I know they have to be set for a front or rear opening. I set the jumpers exactly how the old board was set up. But I will take another look at the configuration. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Jumper configs are correct.



   
ReplyQuote
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am not entirely sure how to set it up. What are the steps you usually take. Maybe I'm missing something?



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I want to help you out. It seems so obvious. Before I reach out to you...how did you get IMS and no training to use it. It should be in there. Just to be clear,I hesitated several minutes before sending this response. You can pm me if you like.



   
ReplyQuote
(@route1220)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
generic software has to be loaded now since they are no longer shipping with it installed -it installs thru z modem and a special connector from the door board to your laptop



   
ReplyQuote
(@route1220)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the generic software depends on what type of door operator you have, example .hac =harmonic a/c ,LDC left hand =linear d/c left hand -the LDC right or left hand is the most common, the folder would say LDC Left Hand and file looks like this J0000000.SL2 the connector you need is a d-shell 25 pin to 4-pin red and white connector part from tke #9850229 to con6 with hyper terminal and the motor disconnected from the board at con10



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ibconelson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This on has gotten a lot of us, you can do one of two things. At the door board switch the two center wires on the motor encoder plug, they are white and green I think. This is the easy fix. The other way is in door fast. Set MAL to 1 then under CONTROL there is a parameter to invert the encoder but I cannot remember which one it is. The new PA6 and PA7 must have the encoder switched or a parameter inverted different than the previous boards.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scooner)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried swapping the green and white wires for encoder?



   
ReplyQuote
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, I got it loaded. Bit of a late update but better late than never.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top