Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/09/2015 9:33 pm
When loading new software on a Swift-Meridia is the file loaded to the Configuration or Program file?
Thanks,
Ralph Wellens
IUEC 10
22/09/2015 8:32 am
PM your email address to me and I'll send you the manual...
30/09/2015 12:05 am
Ralph I found out that their flash on Merida also can have more than one configuration available. I had a new CCU from them set up for one 8 stop unit when I needed the configuration for a four stop unit
in the same group.
After talking to Lonny I found out the software was the same. After changing the car number CCN and building BED doing a WRT and then reboot the system. The configuration was now right with FCP looking for four stops instead of 8. This differs from Futura were each car that was different had it's own flash file.
in the same group.
After talking to Lonny I found out the software was the same. After changing the car number CCN and building BED doing a WRT and then reboot the system. The configuration was now right with FCP looking for four stops instead of 8. This differs from Futura were each car that was different had it's own flash file.
01/10/2015 12:42 am
Here are the guys to talk to. All the old Swift crew.
Contact Miltronics 917-416-7389
20/03/2016 2:39 am
For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,
call Issa @ 917-417-7389
or email him @ [email protected]