Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler brakes

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,504 Views
 lynn
(@lynn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5405]
Hi Guys.
Anyone out there having problemes with
Schindlers 400s disk brakes,BK1 to 4 faults
microswitch adjustment and dust accumalation.
If so whats your solution.



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The brakes need to be replaced every 5 years. Does yours have 2 or 4 brakes? The 2 brake machine they need to be replaced every 5 years.



   
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The one that has 2 brakes just replace 3 sets in a row
on 3 different car same building crapping out one after the other. About that I would say 6 years old,thank god its not my wallet.
The one with 4 brakes not even 4 months old full of pad dust and microswich problemes



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I replace the ZSB's (I think it is?) relays about once a year also, they don't last. Plus go over all the connections and look for insulation under the terminals.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top