Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,403 Views
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37435]
I have Schindler 3300 traction with a fault 1115 also 3556 both errors are not in the error log description I have looking for the description of these errors and or a PDF file on this version of this unit TIA.



   
Quote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
3556 is safety circuit not closed at ikts. Check door locks and car interlock



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I'll look when I get back there how do u clear faults do not have that version write up TIA



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
501 will display current faults, 505 will clear your log. 101 is your reset switch if the unit currently is in a fault state.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you need more 3300 info, check out this doc. http://www.firstchroniclesproductio... trol%20System%20Basics%20REV%200.3.5.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top