Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,152 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#807]
Hey guys someone emailed me this question. Does anyone have the answer?

Question: I have a problem with a AST fault coming up after about 4 hours of running. I have replaced the lon board. The unit ran for 3 days and then shuts down every day around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I can clear the fault but it comes back again the next day. I have also witnessed the car go into a correct run. The car goes to the 2nd floor, levels in then goes ast fault again. It will clear but a few hours later it will show again a ast fault. Any help would be appreciated



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check the low-oil sensor. It might be adjusted right on the edge. Move it down alittle to see if problem disappears.



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree with checking the low-oil sensor. I had a helper pour oil in a tank and the force of the oil bent the sheet metal bracket. But my first thought is that the valve (Maxton) is stalling on a relevel when the oil is warm (especially in the afternoon). Run the UL adjuster all of the way in and verify the car levels up between 5-9 fpm. The regulator (modulator called by some) is a mechanical way for the valve to ensure the speed is constant no matter what the viscosity is. The UL port can be affected by warm/low viscosity oil. Use the UL adjuster for fine tuning, and not to obtain the speed in its entirety.



   
ReplyQuote
 PGL
(@PGL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you may want to try tweaking UA adjuster



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top