Notifications
Clear all
12/10/2013 12:26 am
Anyone looking for a service laptop with the IMS program/ door fast and smart fast program / hyper terminal / coco tool / swift etc and prints/manuals with cables message me- thank you
12/10/2013 9:22 am
Originally Posted By: danzeitz
uppo72, I called Adams and am waiting to hear back. But yes you are right on about how we plan to work the mod. I checked with Jim at Electrodyne about 6 months ago about them building overlays. They even sent out survey forms asking people about their needs and how many they may want to do. I guess I should check with him just to be sure what their plans are.
Yeah no worries mate. Im not in the US so by all means check out all different systems. I'm pretty sure you give the drawing details to adams and they will fit the job out to what you need. Cheers mate.
Topic starter
14/10/2013 11:00 pm
Electrodyne is still in development stage and will not venture a product release date as of yet. No answer from Adams Tec support.
Last edited by danzeitz; 10/14/13 03:01 PM.
16/10/2013 9:55 am
Hi Dan, sorry but it appears as if the overlay was the mrs-11 electronic selectors from elevator components but I could've sworn we got them thru adams but im not sure. Has this company folded?
Page 2 / 2
Prev