Notifications
Clear all
10/01/2014 11:29 am
Agree GP if this is just a normal call and the doors are staying open, then go onto nudge then yes I would check the DOL. Strange that this is only at this floor, so check the action of the landing doors/tracks. Do/are they fully open?
Topic starter
10/01/2014 11:25 pm
This happens at both terminal floors. DOL goes high at these floors. After it sits at a terminal landing it will close on DCP.
16/09/2022 11:20 am
Dear All,
Anyone can send me the schematic of spec 60. Thanjs in advance
Anyone can send me the schematic of spec 60. Thanjs in advance
Regards
Levo
21/09/2022 11:00 pm
Dear all,
I have attached a screenshot with marking. Can anyone tell me the meaning of it
I have attached a screenshot with marking. Can anyone tell me the meaning of it
Thanks in advance
Levo
Page 2 / 2
Prev