Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/01/2023 12:08 am
Hey guys I’m looking for the part numbers for the phase one and phase two key switches. These are the round bezels with feok1 barrel keys
15/01/2023 10:17 am
Might check with GAL or Adams Elevator (for either GAL or EPCO keys). I can’t recall Otis using a barrel key. The fixture in the photo looks like a non Otis push button, but possibly an aftermarket fixture. I could be wrong though.
16/01/2023 12:24 am
My guess would be:
AAA23500CK13 for the Phase 1 switch
AAA23500CK15 for the Phase 2 switch
AAA23500CK13 for the Phase 1 switch
AAA23500CK15 for the Phase 2 switch
16/01/2023 3:45 am
FEOK1 is the fire key now. Pretty sure it's standardized nationwide except the few oddball places like Florida.
03/03/2023 11:48 am
Yup feok1 is what you need unless it's an older unit. Ask mid guys as every new one comes with a few extra keys
29/04/2023 9:33 am
Had trouble ordering keyswitches from Otis too. Unitecs system only says “keyswitch” on their end and a part number. This document is pretty helpful for ordering modern Otis keyswitches https://otiswave.otis.com/Documents/SPL/32-AAA23851A.pdf