Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OTIS HOCL

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,646 Views
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17088]
I have a 1993 2,3 Otis HOCL microcomputer elevator. Problem is when fire service phase 1 is activated, elevator goes to lower level instead of main floor with fire key switch, 2 stop.
Is there a jumper somewhere that has to be moved?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Chi
Do you have the prints specific to this job?

There is a jumper table. I'll send you what I can find



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have prints for a 2,3 HOCL microcomputer, LRV4, dwg #2-1s7910ag if it helps. For a 2 stop I would make sure the detectors are wired properly. If yours is another version let me know I should have info



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last pages of the prints there is a table for dip switch settings. Dip switches are on the processor in the COP.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top