Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/04/2024 6:32 pm
Hi, I am wondering what these I/O's mean. Does anyone have the manual for what all the I/O's do (GCS 212 MMR)? If so just email it to me: [email protected]
942: BCP1
943: BCP2
944: BCP 4
945: BCP8
946: BCP16
947: CPMT
948: DCMT
949: DOMT
950: EMMT
951: OLMT
952: DDMT
953: UDMT
954: DNMT
942: BCP1
943: BCP2
944: BCP 4
945: BCP8
946: BCP16
947: CPMT
948: DCMT
949: DOMT
950: EMMT
951: OLMT
952: DDMT
953: UDMT
954: DNMT
02/05/2024 8:36 am
can't find anything on the I/O sheets I have. might be new I/O's for there Remote monitoring, or might be there new Gen3 stuff
14/01/2025 2:57 pm
I sent it to you.
01/05/2025 5:21 am
The five I/Os that are named BCPxx are almost certainly for Binary Car Position. If the car was at position 9, then you’d expect to see BCP1 and BCP8 both ON, with the others OFF. Adding 1 + 8 = 9.
The other I/Os that have an 2-letter prefix and end in “MT” sound like they might be for monitoring particular status.
DO and DC prefixes are probably “Door Open” and “Door Closed”
EM prefix is probably “Emergency”
OL prefix is probably “Over Loaded”
DD and UD prefixes are probably “Down Direction” and “Up Direction”
But then there’s DN prefix. That could be another “Down” signal, but that doesn’t make sense.
And I haven’t got a clue about CPMT
Any other ideas?