Elevator Forum

Odd 5 coil valve in...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Odd 5 coil valve info?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,590 Views
(@MG728)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17348]
Looking for information on a very strange 5 coil valve original to a Southeasten Elevator controller package from 1979 installed by R&O Elevator. There are no prints on site, and supposedly no prints for the R&O job number in the R&O archives. The down appears to function like a normal 4 coil valve, but the up appears to be very different. The coils are not energized while running up, but rather energize when the car is to stop through a timing circuit. I have been told it is NOT an Esco. Also, one coil is marked "unloader valve". Any info is appreciated.

I do have a picture, but not sure how to upload



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is a different configuration. I have a set of prints for you. Pm me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top