I am new in Elevator field. I have joined as an engineer and wanted to learn about elevators. Do you know any sites where I can learn about elevators. Any manuals about the parts. Can I get some help
Answers to these questions will help others know how to respond to you.
Sanjurk- To tell you everything you would need to know, would take hours and hours. If you have not been through an approved apprenticeship program, and are properly licensed to work on lifts, it is very dangerous to be telling you any technical details about elevator operation. I'm sorry, I'd really like to help, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. You need to contact a licensed elevator company in your area.
If I were you, I'd reccomend that every Kone controller be removed, and replaced with a modernization controller. In my opinion, that product line is just a black eye for Kones' reputation. But on the other hand, I'm sure that someone, somewhere just loves it, like maybe Kone Finland.