Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/12/2012 12:18 am
Happy Holidays Group,
I wonder if I could pick your brains on a Miprom 21?
6 stops in line, 350 FPM geared AC.
Elevator shut down a few inches from floor, no hard faults or soft faults. All led's indicate elevator is ready to run upon demand, safety circuit is good, relay status is correct but no calls can be registered. Hall buttons light and go out as soon as button is released. Car will not operate on inspection.
I wonder if I could pick your brains on a Miprom 21?
6 stops in line, 350 FPM geared AC.
Elevator shut down a few inches from floor, no hard faults or soft faults. All led's indicate elevator is ready to run upon demand, safety circuit is good, relay status is correct but no calls can be registered. Hall buttons light and go out as soon as button is released. Car will not operate on inspection.
When service tool is connected there is no communication. Tries to log on then displays "turn tool off".
Any thoughts would be appreciated, Thank You
24/12/2012 12:25 am
Check the 5 volt power supply behind the relay board.
24/12/2012 11:43 pm
Is the heartbeat in sync? Sounds like a msu possibly.
Topic starter
26/12/2012 2:04 am
The heartbeat is in sinc and the 5 volts is at 4.92VDC.
Topic starter
27/12/2012 12:41 am
Update on the Miprom 21.
As stated all I/O 's and voltages looked fine and no faults were displayed. I was incorrect on the registering of hall calls as they could be registered and would remain registered.
The elevator was about 3/4" below bottom landing. Not on directional.
Mechanic reset main line power but problem remained. He then removed all Miprom 21 boards from the card rack then reseated them back into slot. He then removed all ribbon cable plugs and reseated them. Car has been running since and tool logs on no problem.
28/12/2012 11:03 pm
I'd be expecting a repeat call. Sounds like an input card (or PIO) about to take a dump. Look for a dim led next time and check for less than 120vac on that card. Usually around 77 as it's the same resistor that fails over time. Seen it a dozen times.
Last edited by Philly; 12/28/12 03:06 PM.
02/05/2019 2:29 pm
I am facing same issue dear Philly or any respected menbers Kindly Give more detail on your idea,
Last edited by MAYU; 05/02/19 06:30 AM.
29/05/2019 9:19 am
Having a issue with a duplex latching ghost hall calls
Seen it one time
Customer reports that the 1st floor hall call will just lath he bu itself and elevators start acting crazy.
They always reset the power on both cars before I get ther any suggestions will be very helpful!
Seen it one time
Customer reports that the 1st floor hall call will just lath he bu itself and elevators start acting crazy.
They always reset the power on both cars before I get ther any suggestions will be very helpful!
29/05/2019 6:37 pm
tell them not to reset the cars before you get there