Fault occurs when incoming ac line voltage deviates by more than +15% or-20% of level specified in parameter 617 "rated ac line" for a period of time greater than parameter 728 "ac line tol dly"
I had some similar problems recently and it took the motor to finally blow before i found the problem. Every thing pointed to the drive so i changed the appropiate boards and it did zilch . I had a old armor machine and the com blew out of the end . Have you gone through the isolation tranfomer yet ? I would routine the iso transformer and check the disconect make sure every thing is tight . The miprom checks the resistance before every run and if it thinks it needs more current it will load the motor with a Crap load of current while running causing similar faults too what your getting .
I mention this because some of the old analog drives would fire all F LED's as well.
From your description the fault LED's are changing states. Fault 11 escapes me, but if you will look at the drive faults with the sevice tool and it will tell you what to look up.
If you have a Hard Fault, You CANNOT do an initialize or Re-Initialize unti you clear the fault.
Luckily you had the drive repaired at Access, and they offer full waranty. Call Jeff tomorrow and he will walk you through it.