Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miconic a

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,476 Views
(@rovor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25024]
I have a duplex , whichever car I turn on first is the master and the second car stays on block operation , almost like a jumper on MTV board is missing , many hands in the soup b4 me , both MTV boards are new , any ideas would help , thanks



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
J19,20,22,24

1 car with jumpers , 1 car without j.....

try (normaly the car with 1 cable in link 4 (P7 & P8) is the last or End of comunication remove to this car)



   
ReplyQuote
(@rovor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That made a difference , got the thank goodness, but I think I need a sheet to tell me what all the jumpers are for , it appears that is the problem , but how can I figure out what should be jumped and what shouldn't



   
ReplyQuote
(@rovor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Notime has me on the right page , does anybody have a duplex of the miconic a ? Hoping a picture of how the row of jumpers are set up , should het me there , thanks for any help



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Should be on the print.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top