Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/01/2014 1:46 pm
I have a drive fault low motor current. I called Mce and they had me bypass the pm relay and it still faults. I have disconnected the motor leads and still same thing and also changed the pm relay. Mce says I have a bad drive but I want to exhaust all other possibilities before ordering a new drive. Any help would be appreciated.
16/01/2014 2:57 pm
Wouldnt the maufacturer know their product!!!!!...sounds like you are just being a tight arse!!!!
Topic starter
16/01/2014 11:47 pm
Any Technical answers? I don't mind spending money I just don't like wasting it!
Last edited by mike74; 01/16/14 03:48 PM.
17/01/2014 12:26 am
Bad drive
Went through this before changed drive board on a hunch
Fought it for another 6 months . Sent the drive in got another back
Boom no mo troubles
17/01/2014 12:31 am
If you can try swapping drive w/ another elevator. Theres tons of other checks you can do but if mce told you it was the drive go with it. Don't feel pressure from the shop it is what it is. Thats why your company pays mce for tech support.
Topic starter
17/01/2014 1:30 am
Thank you all for your help. It is much appreciated, drive on order!