Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
02/11/2024 3:53 am
Hey guys. I have a Kone/Montgomery S-Controller Escalator that will shut down with no faults. Shuts down in the same spot every time. I've checked the missing step detector. That is working properly. Checked other switches as well. It will run for an undetermined amount of time. Sometimes a day or 2, or an hour, before it shuts down.
Any suggestions would be great. Thanx
Any suggestions would be great. Thanx
02/11/2024 5:56 am
I had a couple HR's on my old route. We had a troubleshooting tool that had a bunch of alligator clips on it that you hooked up to the safety string check points in top or bottom Jbox. It would trap the switch that opened and light an LED which helped pin point the problem switch. It could be a number of things though. Its been 5 years since I've had the pleasure of pulling steps, sure don't miss it.. Lol. You'll find it, just keep after it.
02/11/2024 6:06 am
World sells a box like that.