Elevator Forum

Kone Monospace EAQ ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone Monospace EAQ Reset Help

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,190 Views
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27466]
Was testing smokes and shunt for new elevator 2019.

EAQ tripped when the shunt trip activated.

Car was stationary at the 1st floor

I reset the Draka seismic device

I pushed the EAQ reset button on the controller and it won't clear the fault.



   
Quote
(@LA Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are all three led’s illuminated on the eq board?



   
ReplyQuote
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I don't think all the LED's are lit, I will check it out on Monday.

I worked on mostly Otis equipment (10 years) and all we ever had to do was reset the seismic device and then press the EQ Reset button, is there a different procedure for a Monospace from Kone?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top