Elevator Forum

Kone kmc831 CWT DD ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone kmc831 CWT DD how to turn off

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,896 Views
 Nona
(@Nona)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17437]
So Kone came to a building I have on service to do a warranty upgrade. They upgraded the CWT DD to a 2 wire system..Now the ring and string trips intermittently.Is there a way to turn off the CWT DD? I can turn off 186 EAQ but that only turns off the seismic box. I need to isolate each car to adjust the Ring and strings on each car.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Tripping the ring and string in one car should not put another car on seismic. They are isolated. If you want to bypass it while you work on it you just need to disconnect the wires and replace them with a jumper.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top