Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/04/2016 6:54 am
Does anyone have some info on this drive. I cannot get elevator to complete drive set up and as of now it try's to run but will not actually move. Throwing a 117, 108, and a 26. I have replaced the drive, tach, and resolver. Any help would be appreciated.
30/04/2016 11:16 am
Did u learn the resolved angle
Topic starter
01/05/2016 12:13 am
Yeah I attempted to. Since yesterday I had the Adon and cpu burn up. So now I've got a new drive, new cpu, and new Adon. My question is in which order to I set these things up. Also any additional info on this would be appreciated. I have some info but it's surely not an adj manual. Thanks guys.
01/05/2016 6:35 am
Make sure all your drive parameters are set,Lon download for the new boards,tac voltage set menu 6-10 -3.610vdc,set resolver angle,adon learn next,maybe shaft setup,then loadweigher.double check all parameters!
02/05/2016 7:53 pm
No mention that you used test weights to set up new drive ?
Check both brake pods are working correctly.
Check both brake pods are working correctly.
Last edited by koneisland; 05/02/16 11:55 AM.
02/05/2016 9:08 pm
I think you can turn it to L-50 just to get it running for time being