Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone kcm help

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,035 Views
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19490]
Any info for kcm 831 no hoistway comm. Led changed hall board and did lon. Still no hoistway comm. Need parameter info?



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What fault code



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
2401



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2401 is first floor control board failed. You can log in with laptop if you have KONE Console program or Hyper Terminal to see exactly where communication is lost on your roll call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Don't have hyper terminal software



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What do you have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just the on board display no plug in



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can download Hyperterminal for free. I think you just need a 9 to 9 pin Null Modem cable. I haven't got to do it yet but got set up to.



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Get yourself a dongle to fire up the LCE.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've seen those on eBay. What all does that do for you? I haven't seen anything about it in any of my KCM manuals.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top