Elevator Forum

Kone KCM Button Pro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM Button Programming

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,121 Views
(@JB1996)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40699]
Need information on programming car call buttons on a KONE KCM. Changing all buttons to vandal resistant, but I do not have a programming tool. Previous mechanic tried programming the buttons, and they have been learned in the wrong order. Im assuming I need the configuration tool, which I do not have. I have spare buttons as well if I cant unprogram the ones he learned incorrectly, just need to know the procedure. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How did he learn the buttons without the tool? Did he do it with the key switch? I believe you need either the key switch programer or the f2k laptop program



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All you need to do is replace 1 button at a time, press it and it’s programmed. If the whole thing is screwed op now you’ll have to order the programming key switch from Kone then you make a list with all the IDs of all the devices and reprogram the whole thing.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top