Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/02/2012 5:03 am
Jumpers, shorts, whatever you call them please remove them. I just left a job that is a new contract to us. Went to go over the lift and noticed it would run with the gate open. Upon investigating why, I see someone has failed to remove a jumper. Now this is not a high rise or hydro. It's just a small vertical lft, however a safety circuit is a safety circuit no matter what it's on. I ask all of you, please use a jumper log, use tags or bright wire, anything that will stand out. Check and re-check that you've removed ALL jumpers. We owe it to ourselves, our co-workers and the people who use the equipment we service everyday.
29/02/2012 7:51 am
U&D,
Well said!
Well said!
I keep 4 on my tool pouch. Twenty-seven years ago i was taught to count them every time I take it in and out of a building. I learned many things from the man who influenced me the most. There was no lesson more important then that one!
Last edited by jkh; 02/28/12 11:52 PM.