Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/09/2026 1:59 am
Trying to troubleshoot a TK Tac 50-03 and you cannot see the car in IMS. It’s a 2 car group, that I recently loaded all the files from TK onto the CPU, w/Hyper Terminal. After doing so, I cannot see the car in IMS. Tried swapping CPUs, reloading files and still having the same issue. I also tried it with the group connection (CON36) unplugged and still nothing. Tried deleting and remaking the network and group, nothing. I can hook the group connection back up and see the other car, and hook up to the other car from the down cars CPU. Anyone ever had this issue or might be able to help me out?
24/09/2026 4:36 am
Sounds like your car is a different group or car number
Topic starter
24/09/2026 7:34 pm
Even if so, I should be able to create a new group in IMS and see it, especially since I’m unplugging the group connection, right?
25/09/2026 9:40 pm
You would have to make the right group and car. If it was group 2 you’d never see it unless you made 2 groups in IMS. There is a search feature in newer IMS Control Panel that would find it
Topic starter
26/09/2026 1:24 am
This is the older version of IMS. I have gone through and made 20 different networks, one group, with multiple cars, and never found it. Do you think if I went in and made multiple groups within a network it would find it?