Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/03/2015 5:14 am
hi I have been working on an imem controller in fails and displays cc40 does banyone know what this means I have been told maybe brake ?
04/03/2015 5:24 am
Karl,
All I know is they are out of Spain...
All I know is they are out of Spain...
05/03/2015 3:43 pm
Its the monitoring circuit
check NC on main relays, brake switches and the UCM solenoid mounted on the govenor is the one that usually plays up
05/03/2015 8:57 pm
Cant quite remember the codes(there are leds to check for safety circuits, doors etc), but the can bus resistance is critical to normal operation. They seem to be very flighty, so check your resistors at the end of the serial buses and its ohmage. I think about 70 ohms is about right(from memory). Also as a safety flag, you can short out ALL of the locks via the main pcb with 1 wire(there seem to be no monitor between doors). Its handy when needing to bump the lift but dangerous if forgotten.
Topic starter
06/03/2015 5:08 am
ok thanks I have replaced main contactors alresdy so that eliminated, I am told the brake switches are incorporated within the brake and you have to replace the whole brake unit so I will check the ucm on govenor first thanks for info