Elevator Forum

Elsco conversion pl...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Elsco conversion plates?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,575 Views
(@cshields)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19485]
Have had multiple people tell me that they get pre made conversion plates for elsco guides. Tired of making plates and using tube steel if there is a company that is manufacturing conversion plates for different manufacturers trying to convert to elsco guides. Please let me know if anyone knows where I can get them?



   
Quote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do mods, and a lot of conversions to elsco guides. I haven't found anyone who makes specific conversion plates for different manufacturers. Last job I did I just ordered earthquake plates direct from elsco. They worked fine for going from US Elevator slide guides to elsco model b. I just welded the earthquake plates to the crosshead and the hole pattern is there for the elsco guides. Probably won't work in every case though, then there is always the local metal fabricating shop.
Cheers



   
ReplyQuote
(@cshields)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Have not seen earthquake plates supplied by Elsco before. Actually contacted Elsco yesterday though to see if they offer conversion and said that were going to have conversions for all crosshead styles in the coming months along with a "universal mount" as well. Apparently they are pushing out a bunch of new stuff in the near future that's more mod friendly. Interested to see. If you have a pic of earthquake plate install wouldn't mind taking a look at it though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@tmarvin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had a set made up (slotted) locally at the machine shop for an older US cwt hole config, swapping to ELSCO B. PM me and I'll send you a pic. Their pretty sweet and makes install a breeze!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top