Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ellies award ?

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,812 Views
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33663]
Anyone knows what Ellies award is? Why do I get many linked-in messages to vote for different companies?



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Been wondering the same thing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My company has been emailing us internally asking us to go vote for them, with different devices as many times as we can. I'm not voting at all.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think its an "award" given to the highest voted company. Sort of like the Emmys for actors in Hollywood but for really good elevator work I suppose.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I guess it's a feather in the hat of the CEOs to be able to point to, or put on the website or brochures to help the sales folks get more work. I'd be highly suprised if the winning company handed out pay raises or bonuses to the mechanics that helped them win the award..



   
ReplyQuote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ellies is an award given by Elevator World magazine. Like EElevator mentioned "it's a feather in the hat of the CEOs to be able to point to"
I remember last year Smartrise used bots and VPNs to get millions of fake votes and then got kicked out of the game by Elevator World for cheating. I didn't see them in best controllers nominees this year.

Last edited by liftronic; 08/13/22 10:44 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top