Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/11/2019 3:04 am
I have a Dover TIV that is overshooting the floors by approximately 18 inches at an intermediate floor. At terminal landings, it winds up in the overhead. It is throwing faults 635, 908 and 651 repetitively.
635 is U POS IGBT FLT
908 is ETSD/L over speed error
651 is VVVF Current regulator hardware error
635 is U POS IGBT FLT
908 is ETSD/L over speed error
651 is VVVF Current regulator hardware error
It instantly drops C1, MC1 and BK1.
Any ideas on where to start. It happens pretty regular on the 6-10th run while on cycle.
16/11/2019 5:03 am
Is this a 10K Drive?
16/11/2019 5:04 am
If so, give me an email address and I can send you something on Monday. I am getting off work right now.
Topic starter
19/11/2019 6:46 am
This is a 10k drive. I have PM’d you my email!