Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC selector board

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,905 Views
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28252]
Vertical express no longer will sell DMC selector boards .. where can I get them?



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try World Electrionics, see if they have them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will have to check on that. That's crazy...ton and tons of DMC's out there



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ECI in Florida has a number of them. they also refresh the DMC tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It does appear as Thyssen is not selling any more of the DMC boards. OBSOLETE



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are only selling power relay board, no selector, no CLC & no door board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just got py4 boards



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top