Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Conquest Home Lift

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.4 K Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can get a manual (if they have one)and send it over, if we have a model number of the Garaventa.I looked in their dealer support site and did not recognize this thing..



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was able to get the prints for this from Garaventa controller. Still waiting on a manual. These prints clearly state that the "controls manufactured by static controls & mfg. Inc Mississauga Ontario"

They must have produced these for different companies.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the installation manual and landing set up manual



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex-nismo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you still have this manual? Came across same setup. Manual would help a lot.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top