Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

change Board

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,663 Views
(@mohammed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8216]
I want to replace the board to the new board.
When I change the board and installation of old EEPROM on the board . elevator does not run
What can I do ?



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call an elevator mechanic



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Mohamed,

What kind of board are you talking about?

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorfella)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Building owners- maintenance employees should not be working on elevators. Are you
qualified to determine if a board is bad.? If so, what kind of controller? What board? What's the problem?

Last edited by Elevatorfella; 08/21/13 10:22 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
3/4'' plywood seems to be a good board to use in this situation



   
ReplyQuote
(@mohammed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Dmhughes
Hi Mohamed,

What kind of board are you talking about?

Dave

Thyssenkrupp , MC3 board.

I would want test the parts that I have bought



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TKE = Teaching Kids Elevators

Maybe you could try calling them?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rollaway-up)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I reckon you'll need to repair the flux capacitor



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top