Elevator Forum

Cannot find the con...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Cannot find the control board manufacter

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,445 Views
(@Mike88)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11484]
Hello everyone,

I have search a lot but still cannot find the main board manufacter of a control panel. There are no details or letters on it. The only think i have is photos. This is a photo:
[img:center] http://postimg.org/image/u119sth6p/ [/img]



   
Quote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look like o Thompson ecoflite. If it is, you can try call o Thompson 718-417-3131.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you post the other photos you have? Maybe in the photo gallery...

Are the PC boards on top of the car or in the COP?
Is it a traction or hydro
Is there a data plate on the cross head
Are there prints
Any idea when it was put in
Is it an original or a mod

Last edited by jkh; 07/27/14 08:24 PM. Reason: Additional info


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mike,
I read your previous posts. You mentioned "your English is not that good".

I see you posted this same PC board question back in April. I may be looking at this question in the wrong way. When I looked at you picture, I am think what North America supplier manufactured your board.

What country is this elevator in?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top