Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/06/2015 10:04 pm
Hello Group,
Anyone recognize the attached?
Work Safe,
Jim
12/06/2015 12:58 am
That's an Omron controller. Parts and pieces are still available for them. A company here in Florida named Mowrey installed units similar to that about 25 years ago.
12/06/2015 1:30 am
spectrum controller with Omron plc. Omron no longer supports the product, if the battery fails you may be in trouble.
12/06/2015 1:56 am
spectrum controller with Omron plc. Omron no longer supports the product, if the battery fails you may be in trouble.
12/06/2015 4:26 am
Atel elevator from Illinois.
Polish dude , Art is his name.
Polish dude , Art is his name.
13/06/2015 9:31 am
It's a Cemco Controller. Otis Elevator had a residential division selling these controls. Processor is no longer made. You can still find them on EBAY. Custom Elevator now supports the old CEMCO stuff.
27/08/2015 1:59 am
You have a old Mowrey E.M.A.C. Sysmac C20. If you have issues with it most of the time it due to the battery inside the controller - I recommend replacement every 5 years to avoid any problems.
They're reliable but can be a pain to work troubleshoot
They're reliable but can be a pain to work troubleshoot
27/08/2015 11:58 am
Do you lose any info when replacing the battery?
28/08/2015 11:06 pm
Nope, just make sure the power is off before replacing it
29/08/2015 2:01 am
Thanks for all your responses,
Jim was kind enough to take the initiative to post this controller on my behalf. Thank you Jim. I'm looking for a set of prints for this controller. We had a few issues that would have benefited from the use of a print.
The fact the lady who uses the lift is SO sweet makes me want to continue keeping her lift in service...
J.
I have some of Mowreys prints, but none of them have the same terminal markings.
Any help is much appreciated!
04/09/2015 12:06 am
PM me your email and I'll send you all the info I have.
If this is a Home Lift I may have a set for that as well.
If this is a Home Lift I may have a set for that as well.