<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									ElevatorForums - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/</link>
            <description>Elevator industry discussion forum</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 13:28:04 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/otis-gen2-gecb-access-control-41525/#post-41542</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 20:41:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Thanks for the reply , I have 12 floors and they want to individual floor lock out. This is how I thought it was done. But I’ve only seen it running after install never had to install it as ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body2">Thanks for the reply , I have 12 floors and they want to individual floor lock out. This is how I thought it was done. But I’ve only seen it running after install never had to install it as an addition.</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Pjf79</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/otis-gen2-gecb-access-control-41525/#post-41542</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/ims-issue-tac-50-03-41528/#post-41541</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 17:24:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[This is the older version of IMS. I have gone through and made 20 different networks, one group, with multiple cars, and never found it. Do you think if I went in and made multiple groups wi...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body4">This is the older version of IMS. I have gone through and made 20 different networks, one group, with multiple cars, and never found it. Do you think if I went in and made multiple groups within a network it would find it?</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>JB2T</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/ims-issue-tac-50-03-41528/#post-41541</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/manufacturer-41387/#post-41540</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 17:17:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ll disagree with post 21. Those 6” rollers in the photo look nothing like U.S. roller guides (6” or 3”) other than 3 wheels and two axles. I’d go with Westinghouse or an early Montgomery.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body4">I’ll disagree with post 21. Those 6” rollers in the photo look nothing like U.S. roller guides (6” or 3”) other than 3 wheels and two axles.<br> <br><br>I’d go with Westinghouse or an early Montgomery.</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>elmcannic</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/manufacturer-41387/#post-41540</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/ims-issue-tac-50-03-41528/#post-41539</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 13:40:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[You would have to make the right group and car. If it was group 2 you’d never see it unless you made 2 groups in IMS. There is a search feature in newer IMS Control Panel that would find it]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body3">You would have to make the right group and car. If it was group 2 you’d never see it unless you made 2 groups in IMS. There is a search feature in newer IMS Control Panel that would find it</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Indirtwetrust</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/ims-issue-tac-50-03-41528/#post-41539</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/3300-41527/#post-41537</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 00:38:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Thanks]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body2">Thanks</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jcjphoenix</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/3300-41527/#post-41537</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-4/westinghouse-geared-ac-print-circa-1965-2bc4-rl-3-41301/#post-41536</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 21:41:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[, Thanks...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body2"><a href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" class="__cf_email__" data-cfemail="c2a1a3b0a6a7aca5b082a5afa3abaeeca1adaf"></a>, Thanks...</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>FriscoKid</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-4/westinghouse-geared-ac-print-circa-1965-2bc4-rl-3-41301/#post-41536</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>OTIS OAD ADA26800ARH3</title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/otis-oad-ada26800arh3-41535/#post-41535</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:03:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Having trouble with some Otis Autodialers. I have the phones programmed to call the right number but the phone redials too quickly. The phone is dialing a call center, and while on hold the ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body0">Having trouble with some Otis Autodialers. I have the phones programmed to call the right number but the phone redials too quickly. The phone is dialing a call center, and while on hold the phone redials the number before someone can answer the phone. If someone picks up the phone in time, the call works fine and it doesnt hangup or redial. Ring count, and disconnect timeout are both set to maximum, want to know if there is any other setting that I can adjust, thanks!</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>JB1996</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/otis-oad-ada26800arh3-41535/#post-41535</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/otis-gen2-gecb-access-control-41525/#post-41534</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 13:45:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[It’s going to require a few software changes. Depending on how many floors and if you want individual floor lockout will determine how many RS modules you will need. Basics are enable card r...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body1">It’s going to require a few software changes. Depending on how many floors and if you want individual floor lockout will determine how many RS modules you will need. <br><br>Basics are enable card reader security (IO 326).<br><br>Program CC Card Reader inputs to your RS board address and bits. <br><br>Wire your floor relays to each corresponding input/bit on the RS board(s).</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hex67</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/otis-gen2-gecb-access-control-41525/#post-41534</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/3300-41527/#post-41533</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 13:41:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[All the 3300/5500’s I’ve crossed paths with that use barrel keys have been Epco 1 and 2.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body1">All the 3300/5500’s I’ve crossed paths with that use barrel keys have been Epco 1 and 2.</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hex67</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/3300-41527/#post-41533</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title></title>
                        <link>https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/ims-issue-tac-50-03-41528/#post-41532</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 11:34:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Even if so, I should be able to create a new group in IMS and see it, especially since I’m unplugging the group connection, right?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="body2">Even if so, I should be able to create a new group in IMS and see it, especially since I’m unplugging the group connection, right?</div>
<br>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://elevatorforums.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>JB2T</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://elevatorforums.com/forum/board-1/ims-issue-tac-50-03-41528/#post-41532</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		